Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Quote of the day

"I am absolutely livid about it because firstly, when the incident happened, I didn’t see anything wrong with it.

After the game, someone said to me the TV coverage, especially the presenter, Ray Stubbs, was so ferocious about it, and I couldn’t understand that.

What the slow motion pictures highlight is absolutely not a fair reflection. I said this to Ray Stubbs last night – here I am as a football manager, your job is as a presenter. You present and ask questions.

When both professionals who are on that show both say 'It wasn’t a foul in my mind' I don’t see why the debate has to carry on. Why does he pursue it?
"

"Stubbsy" is clearly off the Silver Fox's Christmas card list. Interesting that Adam El-Abd has apparently come out in Dreamboat's defence, but I do find it hard to believe that it wasn't an intentional act of aggression.

Update

Our pleas - and the support of the injured party, El-Abd - counted for nothing and Dreamboat's been handed a three-match ban, which he's labelled "a real injustice".

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home