Friday, January 27, 2012

Quote of the day

"The first time I saw my brother do it when we were younger, I wanted to learn it as well. It was in Africa. Me and my friend were practising in gymnastics how to do a front-flip and back-flip. I wasn't the only one - four other people broke their backs as well. It was painful and scary at the time but I thought I might as well try."

Kazenga LuaLua on the trials and tribulations of trying to copy his brother Lomano's goal celebration. What's wrong with right arm extended with palm to the sky a la Wor Al, or even donning a manky old Spiderman mask you've had stuffed down your sock?

LuaLua was speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup visit to the Amex Stadium, our first, and said that while scoring against us would be "weird", it certainly won't stop him celebrating: "It's not like I was playing for them week in, week out". Just what we need: an old boy with a chip on his shoulder. With any luck he won't be fit enough to play...

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home