Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quote of the day

"I'd like to have played more and scored more but you can't help the injuries you have. Those first two years were tough because of the injuries I picked up but they were injuries I had wearing a black and white shirt and they happened while I was trying my best for Newcastle United."

Little Saint Mick spouts some grade A bollocks in an interview for free rag Sport. Not only does he seem to have forgotten that the anterior cruciate knee ligament injury that ruled him out for a large chunk of the 2006-7 season was sustained while on England duty, he's also forgotten that as recently as March he actually admitted the injury could have been avoided if he hadn't been so eager to get back on the pitch for the World Cup...
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home