Monday, September 07, 2009

Look who's talking - again

Back in July, Rob Lee declared: "I speak to Alan every day and he’s frustrated to say the least. He’s coming to the end of his tether now. He’s waited for ages and been told that things were due to happen, but nothing has and he’s very frustrated".

A month and a half on, and nothing's changed - other than the strength of Lee's language: "I think he [Shearer] is getting pissed off with it. It’s been going on too long. My gut feeling is I can’t see Mike Ashley having him back and I can’t see Alan working for him again. I’d be surprised if that happened".

Of course, we may yet get to welcome Wor Al back to St James' - but most likely only if Barry Moat's protracted buy-out succeeds and Fat Mike waddles off back down to Cockneyville. And that's still far from certain. I've lost track of all the supposed "deadlines", but wasn't the last one 31st August?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home