Monday, October 08, 2012

Quote of the day

“I’m arriving at my peak, I’m starting to realise my full potential. I don’t think I’m quite there yet, but I’m pleased with how things are going. I’m a better player now than when I signed for Newcastle."

The words of HBA, who recently gave an interview to the Telegraph in which he reflects upon the time he spent recuperating from his double leg break.

It's a fascinating interview, in which our current number 10 talks in glowing terms about the Silver Fox's man management and his maturation as a player and concludes:

“It is the ideal marriage for me. I love the passion of the game here, it is incredible. I thrive on that. It gives me a lot of pleasure to play football in this country.”

All I can say is, long may the marriage last!

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home