Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Silverware!

The season's only a few weeks old and already Dan Gosling's got his hands on some metaphorical silverware - triumphing in a pre-match X Factor contest with his England U21 team-mates...

"The first one I sang was 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5 and that got me through to the final three. Then I did a bit of R 'n' B and sang Mario's 'Let Me Love You', which was good enough to win it. I haven't received the prize yet. Hopefully, I will get it on the next trip." Jesus, if those choices were good enough to carry off the victory, I dread to think how bad the rest must have been...

Suggestions for songs that fellow members of the Newcastle squad might attempt at karaoke welcome in the comments box. I'll kick things off. Mr T: 'Yellow' - Coldplay...

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home